Ivy is made from hypoallergenic stainless steel and polycarbonate while Ivy's bracelet is made of non-allergenic silicone rubber. The device does not contain nickel, but if you have or have previously had any reactions to the materials Ivy is made of, we suggest you consult with your doctor before using the device.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of Ivy?
- How can I measure my Heart Rate on demand?
- How do I clean my Ivy?
- I lost my Ivy, what can I do?
- How do I sync Ivy?
- How do I adjust the Ivy bracelet?
- How long does the Ivy's battery last?
- What is the difference between Ivy and the Leaf?
- How do I see my data in the Bellabeat app?
- What materials is Ivy made of?