If your Ivy is not syncing automatically and signaling a syncing error within the Bellabeat app, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your Bluetooth and Wi-fi or Mobile data is turned on, try turning them off and back on again.
- Log out of the Bellabeat app, force close it and log back in and initiate the syncing process once again.
- Make sure you have the latest Bellabeat app version available on your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Reboot your phone.
- Place the Ivy on the charging dock, if the LED light turns on wait for 8 seconds for the LED light to turn off and back on, and try syncing your Ivy once again. If the LED light turns on only after 8 seconds this means that your battery is drained so leave it to charge until the LED light turns off and your Ivy is fully charged.
- Make sure your phone is close to your Ivy when syncing, Bluetooth signals from other devices around you might be interfering with the sync so try distancing yourself from them during the syncing process.
- It is possible that your Ivy has run out of battery - the battery status indicated on the Settings page shows the battery level from the last sync, so it is possible that since then the battery has been drained. Therefore, put your Ivy on the charging dock and leave it there until the LED light turns off signaling a full charge and try syncing the device once again.
If you are still having issues with the syncing process of your Ivy, please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.