If you are having trouble pairing your Ivy please give the following steps a try:
- Make sure your Bluetooth and Wi-fi or Mobile data is turned on, try turning them off and back on again.
- Check whether you have the latest Bellabeat app version which is available on your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log out of the Bellabeat app, force close it and log back in and initiate the pairing process once again.
- Make sure the LED light is turning on when you place the Ivy on the charging dock for the pairing process, sometimes if Ivy's battery is fully drained, it may take up to 15 seconds for the LED light to turn on.
- Mind the position of the pins on the back of the Ivy when placing it on the charging dock, Ivy's pins must line up with the pins on the charging dock for Ivy to be activated.
- Make sure your phone is placed close to Ivy during this pairing process, if you have any other devices around that are emitting Bluetooth signals, try moving away from them during the pairing process.
If these steps have not resolved your pairing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team for more help on firstname.lastname@example.org or through this form.