Ivy HR has passed the water and dust resistance test IP68. This means it can withstand dust, sand, and dirt. We don’t recommend using it for showering, diving or intentional swimming, especially in saltwater. Water damage is not covered by the warranty.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of Ivy?
- How can I measure my Heart Rate on demand?
- How do I clean my Ivy?
- I lost my Ivy, what can I do?
- How do I sync Ivy?
- How do I adjust the Ivy bracelet?
- How long does the Ivy's battery last?
- What is the difference between Ivy and the Leaf?
- How do I see my data in the Bellabeat app?
- What materials is Ivy made of?