If you feel your TIme isn’t tracking your steps accurately, there are a few things you can do to ensure it’s as accurate as possible.
- Check if you have the latest version of the Bellabeat app downloaded on your phone. You can do so by going to the App Store or Google Play store and checking if there is an update available for the app. If there is, please update the app accordingly.
- Check if you have the latest version of Time's firmware installed by checking if the app is asking you to update the Time. If you do not have the latest version of firmware, you can see how to install it here.
If you think the TIme isn’t tracking your sleep accurately, there are a few things that you can try.
- Wear your Time a few more days and make sure to edit the sleep times because Time will learn your sleep patterns and improve from your input.
- If your Time is not picking up your correct sleep times, make sure the battery in your Time is full by checking the battery tab on the settings page in the Bellabeat app. If it has been more than 4 months since the last battery change, please try replacing the CR2032 coin cell battery with a new unit.
If your Time is still not tracking you accurately after you’ve tried these steps, please contact us by filling out this form.
- If you feel that the Bellabeat app is not showing your distance in the app accurately, double check if you have entered your height correctly. Your Time will calculate your stride length from your height and if it is not entered correctly, your distance might be inaccurate.
- If your Time is not calculating your distance while running accurately, this is because the Bellabeat app can only use your average stride length to estimate your distance, and the Time does not feature a GPS tracker. Since your stride length is longer when you run, you might see distances that are shorter than you actually ran. The future versions of the Bellabeaat app are planned to improve the distance estimation while you run so make sure to update the app regularly.
In case it looks like you have some data missing from your Bellabeat app, please contact us by filling out this form. Make sure to let us know what data seems to be missing as well as the approximate times, and send us a screenshot of the Bellabeat app if possible.