Time operates on two removable batteries:
CR2032 that can easily be replaced when exhausted. The battery lasts up to 6 months, but the exact battery life varies from user to user as it depends on various factors. Some of these are the number of times that you sync your Leaf, the number of active alarms, inactivity alerts and firmware updates installed. Please follow these steps when replacing this battery:
- Open the back of Time using the tool received.
- Remove the metal cover.
- Insert a new CR2032 battery.
- Place the cover back on.
- Put screws in and tighten them.
The following video can demonstrate the process:
SR621SW meant for the watch mechanism, can be used up to 8 months. You will be able to see it under the CR2032 unit when Time is opened up. To replace a new unit, refer to the following:
- Remove the CR2032 battery from your Time.
- Use a small and sharp object, and very carefully insert it into the small opening next to the battery.
- Carefully lift up the battery until it slightly pops out.
- Gently remove it.
- Place new battery in by first placing one side in, and then gently pushing the other side of the battery in as well.
- Place the CR2032 battery inside, close the cover and put the screws in.
Important notice: If the watch mechanism is still telling the time correctly but the wellness tracking has stopped please only change the larger CR2032 battery. Change the small battery only when the watch mechanism stops functioning correctly.
Each Time comes with a battery replacement tool that you will need in order to change the battery in your Time when needed.