Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity. Our Malas are made with 108 beads and were designed to be used with counting mantras while meditating. These mantras can be recited for different purposes based on your intentions and the Mantra should be repeated as you hold each bead, a total of 108 times.
Articles in this section
- What is Mala necklace?
- How to use your Mala bead necklace?
- How to wear your Mala bead necklace?
- What is the price?
- What materials and colors are Mala bead necklaces made of?
- What is your Mala bead necklace compatible with?
- What does each Mala bead necklace represent?
- Can I use essential oils with my Mala bead necklace?
- Can I purchase the tassels separately?
- How to ensure accuracy when wearing Mala necklace?