Your baby’s heart beats at a rate of 120-160 beats per minute. If the heartbeat you are hearing sounds slow, you are probably hearing your own pulse. Your own heartbeat will probably beat between 60-100 times per minute.
Articles in this section
- Will the Shell be available for Android devices?
- How do I know I'm hearing my baby's heart and not mine?
- What material is the Shell made of?
- Why do I need to turn the Airplane Mode on?
- Why doesn’t the app display BPM?
- What if I can't find the heartbeat?
- When can I start listening to my baby’s heartbeat?
- Why is my Shell app locked?