We recommend listening to your baby's heartbeat from week 25 of your pregnancy. In some instances, if the baby is still and in a convenient position, it is possible to hear the heartbeat even from the 18th week.
Articles in this section
- Will the Shell be available for Android devices?
- How do I know I'm hearing my baby's heart and not mine?
- What material is the Shell made of?
- Why do I need to turn the Airplane Mode on?
- Why doesn’t the app display BPM?
- What if I can't find the heartbeat?
- When can I start listening to my baby’s heartbeat?
- Why is my Shell app locked?