It is highly recommended to turn Airplane Mode on so that your phone stops emitting cellular and Wi-Fi waves. This way the phone and the app are safe to use for you and your baby.
Articles in this section
- Will the Shell be available for Android devices?
- How do I know I'm hearing my baby's heart and not mine?
- What material is the Shell made of?
- Why do I need to turn the Airplane Mode on?
- Why doesn’t the app display BPM?
- What if I can't find the heartbeat?
- When can I start listening to my baby’s heartbeat?
- Why is my Shell app locked?