When you edit or confirm your sleep in the Leaf app once you sync your Leaf in the morning, please make sure that you don’t have “Didn’t wear” as the Leaf’s position during sleep. In case you’ve already saved this sleep, you can always go into that day’s sleep tab and press the pencil icon on the sleep card and edit the Leaf’s position and you should see you sleep quality reappear in the app again.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to tell the app how I’m wearing my Leaf?
- How do I bend the clip back?
- How do I change the battery?
- How do I transfer my Leaf to another user?
- How does Leaf Urban give insights on reproductive health?
- How does Leaf Urban track my movement and sleep?
- How does Leaf Urban track ovulation?
- How does the Leaf Urban estimate the calories I've burned?
- How long does the battery last?
- How well does the Leaf Urban work if you can't wear it for part of the day?