The inactivity alert on the Leaf will require you to make a certain number of steps in the time period that you have chosen in the app’s Settings. The exact number of steps that you need to make depends on your usual activity levels and it will differ for everyone. So if the Leaf vibrates, even though you have just been moving, it might be possible that you simply haven’t made enough steps and your Leaf is simply nudging you to be even more active.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to tell the app how I’m wearing my Leaf?
- How do I bend the clip back?
- How do I change the battery?
- How do I transfer my Leaf to another user?
- How does Leaf Urban give insights on reproductive health?
- How does Leaf Urban track my movement and sleep?
- How does Leaf Urban track ovulation?
- How does the Leaf Urban estimate the calories I've burned?
- How long does the battery last?
- How well does the Leaf Urban work if you can't wear it for part of the day?