The Leaf estimates calories burned by calculating your stride length (based on your height and gender) and your average calorie burned per mile (based on your weight). By adding specific sports and activities to your daily activity, the app determines how many calories you've burned during a specific activity.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to tell the app how I’m wearing my Leaf?
- How do I bend the clip back?
- How do I change the battery?
- How do I transfer my Leaf to another user?
- How does Leaf Nature give insights on reproductive health?
- How does Leaf Nature track my movement and sleep?
- How does Leaf Nature track ovulation?
- How does the Leaf Nature estimate the calories I've burned?
- How long does the battery last?
- How well does the Leaf Nature work if you can't wear it for part of the day?