If you feel your Leaf isn’t tracking your steps accurately, there are a few things you can do to ensure it’s as accurate as possible.
- Check if you have the latest version of Leaf’s firmware installed by checking if the app is asking you to update the Leaf. If you do not have the latest version of firmware, you can see how to install it here.
- Check if you have the correct placement selected for your Leaf in the app’s Settings. You can do so by going into Settings > Select Leaf > Leaf placement.
To learn more about the importance of selecting the Leaf’s placement, you can check this article.
If you think the Leaf isn’t tracking your sleep accurately, there are a few things that you can try.
- Wear the Leaf a few more days and make sure to edit the sleep times because the Leaf will learn your sleep patterns and improve from your input.
- If your Leaf is tracking too much sleep and you feel the asleep times are too early, you can try wearing the Leaf as a bracelet for a few nights. Keep track of its performance and see if the sleep tracking improves.
- If your Leaf is not tracking enough sleep and you feel your asleep times are too late, you can try wearing your Leaf in the recommended “Clip on pants” position for a few nights. Keep track of its performance and see if the sleep tracking improves.
If your Leaf is still not tracking you accurately after you’ve tried these steps, please contact us by filling out this form.
- If you feel that the Leaf app is not showing your distance in the app accurately, double check if you have entered your height correctly. Your Leaf will calculate your stride length from your height and if it is not entered correctly, your distance might be inaccurate.
- If your Leaf is not calculating your distance while running accurately, this is because the Leaf app can only use your average stride length to estimate your distance, and the Leaf does not feature a GPS tracker. Since you stride length is longer when you run, you might see distances that are shorter than you actually ran. The future versions of the Leaf app are planned to improve the distance estimation while you run so make sure to update the Leaf app regularly.
In case it looks like you have some data missing from your Leaf app, please contact us by filling out this form. Make sure to let us know what data seems to be missing as well as the approximate times, and send us a screenshot of the Leaf app if possible.