The Leaf app will ask for several permissions on your phone. It will ask for access to your camera if you decide to use the share feature in the activity or sleep screens. For instance, camera permissions will need to be granted to the Leaf app for you to be able to use the share feature and snap your own photo. Another example of a permission that you will need to grant is location services on Android 6 and newer. Your Leaf app will ask you to turn location services on in order to sync and this is required due to the changes that Google has made to the Bluetooth sync process in the newer versions of Android.
Articles in this section
- Device compatibility
- Do I need to tell the app how I’m wearing my Leaf?
- Download the app
- How do I bend the clip back?
- How do I change the battery?
- How do I read the stress data?
- How do I transfer my Leaf to another user?
- How does Leaf Nature give insights on reproductive health?
- How does Leaf Nature help me cope with stress?
- How does Leaf Nature track my movement and sleep?