The inactivity alert on the Leaf will require you to make a certain number of steps in the time period that you have chosen in the app’s Settings. The exact number of steps that you need to make depends on your usual activity levels and it will differ for everyone. So if the Leaf vibrates, even though you have just been moving, it might be possible that you simply haven’t made enough steps and your Leaf is simply nudging you to be even more active.
Articles in this section
- Pairing multiple Leafs
- Why does my Leaf have a flower name?
- Why is my Leaf locked?
- I forgot my password!
- How do I change my e-mail address?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I transfer my Leaf to another user?
- I lost my Leaf, what can I do?
- Replaceable battery
- How do I change the battery?