Leaf has highly accurate sensors that measure every step-based movement, including large movements like running, walking, and climbing, as well as small movements like breathing (while you are in a seated or stationary position). By measuring how much time you spend in each sleep stage, the Leaf tells you how long and how well you've slept.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to tell the app how I’m wearing my Leaf?
- How do I bend the clip back?
- How do I change the battery?
- How do I transfer my Leaf to another user?
- How does Leaf Nature give insights on reproductive health?
- How does Leaf Nature track my movement and sleep?
- How does Leaf Nature track ovulation?
- How does the Leaf Nature estimate the calories I've burned?
- How long does the battery last?
- How well does the Leaf Nature work if you can't wear it for part of the day?