Spring has highly sensitive sensors embedded in the base of the bottle, it will be able to measure the amount of water consumed, and tell you how much you still need to drink. This will ensure that it is able to recognize between when you are drinking water as opposed to spilling it, in order to avoid collecting or logging any incorrect data. Your hydration progress will upload into the Bellabeat app, via wireless sync, and you will have an overview of all of your data there. Using this data, Spring will also determine your long-term hydration Goals, and create a step-by-step program on how to help you achieve it.
Articles in this section
- How much water does Spring hold?
- What are Spring’s dimensions?
- How does Spring work?
- Can I drink tea from Spring?
- How well does it work if I put ice in it?
- Will it keep my water cold for longer than other bottles?
- Discarding old liquid
- Are all its parts made of BPA-free materials?
- Are all parts of Spring dishwasher friendly?
- How to wash your Spring?