We would not recommend putting hot tea in Spring since it might cause it to malfunction. However, letting the tea cool for a bit and then putting it into Spring should be OK.
Articles in this section
- How much water does Spring hold?
- What are Spring’s dimensions?
- How does Spring work?
- Can I drink tea from Spring?
- How well does it work if I put ice in it?
- Will it keep my water cold for longer than other bottles?
- Discarding old liquid
- Are all its parts made of BPA-free materials?
- Are all parts of Spring dishwasher friendly?
- How to wash your Spring?