We wouldn’t recommend putting ice or hot liquids in Spring as this might cause it to malfunction and damage the sensors that are located in the bottom part of the Spring.
Articles in this section
- What kind of battery does Spring use?
- Are spare parts for Spring available for purchase?
- How much water does Spring hold?
- What are Spring’s dimensions?
- How does Spring work?
- Can I drink tea from Spring?
- How well does it work if I put ice in it?
- Will it keep my water cold for longer than other bottles?
- Discarding old liquid
- Are all its parts made of BPA-free materials?