If you’ve noticed that your Leaf now has a flower name like Lily, Sunflower, or Magnolia, there’s nothing to worry about. A recent update made it possible to name each Leaf paired to your account, so the app will automatically generate a random flower name for your Leaf as soon as you pair it. Feel free to change the name if you don’t like it, as this will not interfere with your Leaf’s functionality in any way.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Leaf locked?
- Is Leaf Chakra's certified natural stone?
- Pairing multiple Leafs
- Why does my Leaf have a flower name?
- How do I change my e-mail address?
- How do I delete my account?
- I lost my Leaf, what can I do?
- Replaceable battery
- How do I change the battery?
- How do I bend the clip back?