If you’ve noticed that your Leaf now has a flower name like Lily, Sunflower, or Magnolia, there’s nothing to worry about. All devices paired to your Bellabeat account receive a name, so the app will automatically generate a random flower name for your Leaf as soon as you pair it. Feel free to change the name if you don’t like it, as this will not interfere with your Leaf’s functionality in any way.
Articles in this section
- My sync button is missing from the app dashboard
- I lost my battery replacement tool
- How do I reset the data on my device?
- I lost one of my Leaf screws, where can i get new ones?
- Changing the password in the Bellabeat app
- What is included in the Leaf box
- How do I see Bellabeat's steps on Apple Health app?
- How to replace clips between Leaf Chakra and Leaf Urban?
- Why does my Leaf not track sleep during daytime automatically?
- Why is my Leaf locked?