If you’ve noticed that your Leaf now has a flower name like Lily, Sunflower, or Magnolia, there’s nothing to worry about. A recent update made it possible to name each Leaf paired to your account, so the app will automatically generate a random flower name for your Leaf as soon as you pair it. Feel free to change the name if you don’t like it, as this will not interfere with your Leaf’s functionality in any way.
Articles in this section
- How do I see Bellabeat's steps on Apple Health app?
- How to replace clips between Leaf Chakra and Leaf Urban?
- Why does my Leaf not track sleep during daytime automatically?
- Why is my Leaf locked?
- Is Leaf Chakra's certified natural stone?
- Pairing multiple devices
- Why does my Leaf have a flower name?
- How do I change my e-mail address?
- How do I delete my account?
- I lost my Leaf, what can I do?